1. INFORMATION UK SPORTS WAREHOUSE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
UK Sports Warehouse may collect and process the following data about You:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to the service, posting material or requesting further services. UK Sports Warehouse may also ask You for information when You report a problem with the Website.
- If You contact UK Sports Warehouse, it may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions You carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of Your orders.
- Details of Your visits to the Website and the resources that You access.
2. IP ADDRESSES
UK Sports Warehouse may collect information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to its advertisers. This is statistical data about UK Sports Warehouse’s users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4. WHERE UK SPORTS WAREHOUSE STORES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information You provide to UK Sports Warehouse is stored on its secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although UK Sports Warehouse will do its best to protect Your personal data, UK Sports Warehouse cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once UK Sports Warehouse have received Your information, UK Sports Warehouse will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
UK Sports Warehouse uses information held about You in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from it or which UK Sports Warehouse feels may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and UK Sports Warehouse.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of its service, when You choose to do so.
- To notify You about changes to its service.
UK Sports Warehouse may also use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, to provide You with information about goods and services which may be of interest to You. UK Sports Warehouse or they may contact You about these by email, post or telephone.
If You are an existing customer, UK Sports Warehouse will only contact You by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to You. If You are a new customer, and where UK Sports Warehouse permits selected third parties to use Your data, it (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this.
UK Sports Warehouse does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to its advertisers, but it may provide them with aggregate information about its users (for example, it may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). It may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). UK Sports Warehouse may make use of the personal data it has collected from You to enable it to comply with its advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
UK Sports Warehouse may disclose Your personal information to any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. UK Sports Warehouse may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- In order to process payment requests, this may, for example, include the transfer of invoice addresses, card details and cardholder names to third party banks and credit processors for the purposes of authorising and verifying payments being made by You on our site.
- In the event that UK Sports Warehouse sells or buys any business or assets, in which case UK Sports Warehouse may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If UK Sports Warehouse or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask UK Sports Warehouse not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. UK Sports Warehouse will usually inform You (before collecting Your data) if it intends to use Your data for such purposes or if UK Sports Warehouse intends to disclose Your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to refuse marketing communications at any time by contacting UK Sports Warehouse using the details set out in Condition 2 of our standard terms and conditions of sale.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”) gives You the right to access personal data held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet UK Sports Warehouse’s costs in providing You with details of the information UK Sports Warehouse holds about You.